The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 67 on its way to 77.

It has been a week for the books. I had to see the doctor for a pre-op visit prior to getting an injection in my back next Friday. The pain has reached the point where I need some relief. The next day it was a visit to the podiatrist to have a corn removed from the bottom of my foot. What a difference that has made. I have gone from almost constant pain in my left foot to nothing. Now some other aches and pains have returned.

The trip to Rehoboth Beach, DE was a well needed break. We had several good meals and spent some time out in the ocean air. We did not venture into the ocean, but we did make use of the hotel pool.

I have begun wiring the second half of the layout. Thus far I have one curve partially done. My recent doctors’ visits have impeded my progress. I am hoping this weekend to make more progress and maybe even finish the wiring.

Not much planned for this weekend. Perhaps try to catch up on some laundry. I have to get propane for the grill so we can use it over the weekend. I may have to do some shopping at some point.

Along with the wiring I am tacking down the track and roadbed. If all goes well, I hope to run some trains.

Charlie sorry to hear about your furbaby.

I hope everybody has a good day and holiday weekend.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-01-2023, 09:10 AM