The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, Saturday and of course, got an extra hour and a half in of sleep. I guess I need it or I wouldn't keep sleeping. If I don't need it, I deserve it, so that will do....

Did get a bit of rain yesterday, I missed it but Pat says we had a shower around noon giving us 0.016" total for the day. We could have some showers later today, but glory be, temps just hit 90 yesterday, that was lower than the low for the day before. It almost feels like September.

Nothing else going on, filled up at Costco yesterday, right before they jumped four cents. Have a QT that a few days ago was at $4.75, it's now down to $4.39, a penny higher than Costco. That particular QT is kind of seedy. The guy that use to own an auto repair shop across the street said he would see drug deals going down frequently, nobody seemed to hide them. It is a high traffic station for all sorts of working truckers, especially yard maintenance, I even see a garbage truck there occasionally. That's the station the guy pulled out from and wrecked my truck. BTW, the body shop still has a door trim piece on backorder from last December.

Ya all have a great day, have fun, but stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-02-2023, 07:23 AM