The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(09-04-2023, 12:41 PM)Amalynn Wrote: Morning folks. Wrapping up a stint of medical leave after an ER scare on the road. Hoping to be back to work, soon. My carrier is trying to find a new truck for me to drive. In the meantime I’m enjoying relaxing at home with my wife and the cat. Might go fishing today.

Good morning all, wow, sounds like a major accident, I hope you're doing better and back to work in a new truck soon.

I'm not going to do any checks on the weather or gas prices, nothing has changed. It's still going to be hot without rain and gas will be just as high as it was a few days ago. I won't worry until it's time to fill up again.

I've been taking it easy lately, just one medical issue after another. Not anything to make me want to run to the ER, just I'd like a break for a while. I still think this unrelenting heat has a lot to do with how we feel.

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday, and try again for another one today... Y'all stay safe, ya hear....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-05-2023, 06:00 AM