The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning once again. Yesterday morning looked real good, lots of clouds as the sun came up, but one more disappointing day when the sun burned off all the clouds and it was just another hot day in paradise. 110 to tie the record, today's 112+ will set a new one of 54 days of 110 or higher, the summer of all summers.

Several stations are now tie with Costco and Sam's at $4.39 for regular. That's not normal, we all pay a membership fee to get lower prices on everything, including gas, I know Sam's will give me my membership money back, but I've been with Costco now since they became Costco back in the 90's, we have a partnership and they're not holding their end up.

Nothing else significant, got 9 1/2 hours sleep in so we know it's Saturday. Nothing planned.... OMG, it is football season already. Can you imagine, it will be 105 tonight when Oklahoma plays Arizona State in Tempe. Nope, the stadium is open, don't know which would be worse, watching the game in the stands or playing on the field.

Everyone have a great and safe weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-09-2023, 07:43 AM