The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I was sweating last night. The power company was playing with my thermostat again, saw it was set for 86. What they do is drive the temp down below what you have it set at to "pre-cool" the house right before they raise it during what they call their "peak hours". Yeah, we hit 114, a record for that day, plus a new record of 54 days at 110 or higher. Today may be more of the same, so many heat and no rain records broken this year I'm not sure how anyone can keep track.

Jim, sounds like you're slowly getting better. I've said it before, at our ages nothing that we do happens fast, especially healing. I wish you the best.

Whoopee, Costco and Sam's dropped three cents to $4.36, still not worth driving three miles one way to save less than fifty cents and spend over a dollar on gas to do it.

Football today, like Tom, my alma mater, Arizona State did not fare well either. Well, lets see how the pros do today. Take care, enjoy the day and stay safe and healthy.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-10-2023, 06:38 AM