The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 71 heading up to 80 with the possibility of storms. It has rained off and on all weekend.

The back injection went well on Friday. I was in and out of the hospital in about 3 hours. The back and legs feel better than they have been in months. My back is a little stiff this morning.

Saturday my daughter took my wife out shopping. My daughter needed to get some items for her new office. While they were out, I headed down to Delaware to get gas and go to a local hobby shop. The hobby shop visit proved to be successful as I found three Bev-Bel/Athearn blue box kits for New Haven State of Maine 40 ft boxcars. As a bonus the cars were assembled. This gives me five of the twelve cars in the series. I also purchased three Rapido F30G TOFC flat cars for Trailer Train.

Sunday we just lounged around the house recovering from our outings.

On the layout I finished gluing down the roadbed for the two-track mainline. I also tacked down the inside track and wired three more feeders. I have one more feeder to finish and then the inside track will be down and wired. I am waiting for more feeders to arrive so I can finish the outside track. I tested the inside track in both DC and DCC and it worked well. I have one spot that has been a problem from day one with derails and uncoupling. I added some shims to eliminate a dip in the tracks and I am hoping I finally solved the problem.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-11-2023, 08:44 AM