The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue, just another day in paradise, rain to the north, rain to the east, rain to the south but a big hole in the center and west of the county. Oh yeah, that's where I live. How that happens, I just think that Mother Nature has something against me. When I lived on the east side, all the storms hit the west side which proves my theory.

Nothing new, gas heading up many stations have gone from $4.39 to $4.75 in one day.

Don't know if it's happening all over, but so many independent medical facilities here are being gobbled up by the big guys. I've been seeing the same doctor for over 20 years, about two years ago, he became part of a local group. I just got an announcement yesterday that this local group has now joined an even larger national group. Next step I guess is to go worldwide. I used to see this doctor within a day or two of calling, now it's two months in advance unless you see one of his many PA's. I've been avoiding going to one eye clinic, they are huge and treat patients like cattle. I found a smaller group that seemed to care. One day I'm sitting in the waiting room and they bring in these check-in kiosk machines. Yup, the smaller group just joined the larger one and now everyone gets treated like cattle.

Enough complaining for one day or I'll wind up having to see a doctor.....

Take care, be good and don't complain, it doesn't do any good and it's harmful to your health...I know....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-14-2023, 06:22 AM