The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning

48 degrees when I woke up and it has warmed slightly. 

Our doctors have all been gobbled up by the big guys too. One of them is nothing but a company with a great interest in making money. No one works for free but these companies are charging rates so the CEO's can live high on the hog while the doctors and other care givers eek out a living. One company has just announced they will no longer work with one of the largest health care companies because the insurance refuses to pay their rates.  I left our PCP 5 years ago because of theis and the place I went to was also gobbled up by the same health care company.  I have now with a Nurse practitioner for my PCP and she is better than the last 2 doctors. I think we  can blame the lawyers for most of this, too many frivolous law suits against doctors that lost even when they did no wrong. 

I did get the motorhome tires aired up to 80 pounds and test drove it. It handles better but still has something going on with the suspension.   Radius arm bushings are the next step. 

I am hoping this hurricane heads on out to sea. DrWaynes son lives in the current path.  If it heads out to sea lots more people can rest easier.   

Cheers 
        Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-14-2023, 07:59 AM