The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, very little change here, temps still up, but could start down next week into the 90's, no significant chance of rain. Gas is up and will be even upper next week. I see some stations already at $4.99, Costco is at $4.44. Got to fill up this morning 'cause I know it'll be even higher this afternoon.

Seem like the more people I talk to, the more I find their displeasure with what's going on in the medical industry. I have a friend who will tell the people in the doctor's office that he's not a patient, he's a customer and should be treated like one. He blames the lawyers for all the merging and selling and doctors leaving their practice. Insurance rates are way too high for a single-doctor office to make it. A large corporate office can do better, plus they can even afford to advertise on TV.

I'm ready for a massage and a chiropractic adjustment this morning, than nothing scheduled until the week after next. Someone will screw that up.

Take care, have a great weekend, lots of football if that's your thing. Whatever you do, stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-15-2023, 06:03 AM