The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon.

It is good to read the good news about your wife Tom. she has had a rough time and deserves all the good feelings she can get. 

I have been having some issues with my left hip which is probably arthritis. I get some real sharp pain but there are times it is fine.  I lost my chiropractor  to the great EP train derailment. She left town and no longer accepts insurance. I don't see how she thinks this is a wise move because if I have to go out of town I will go to a DC that is in network. 

I had a nice fire last night and it was cool enough to really need one.      , I have enough wood left to have a nice one tonight. WE woke up to 41 degrees this morning and the same is forecast for tonight. 

Retail sales were up .6 percent last month and inflation was 3.5 %. Isn't that a net loss of 2.9%? No one wants to admit how bad it really is. Now locally the real estate values are soaring and the taxes will be going up but the politicians say they won't be as bad a raise as they could be.....say what?  We no longer own homes, we just rent them from the government. 

Guess what!  I have grass to mow Icon_e_surprised 

Cheerio and video
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-15-2023, 10:20 AM