The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, it's early and at least the mornings are cooling off, 5:00 and it's 70. High yesterday was still too high, 103, we are suppose to be in the 90's, but the TV lady said we could see a few 100's later in the week, just no rain. Looks like we have to wait until Saturday before we get into fall. 

Gas is jumping in leaps and bounds, Costco & Sam's now at $4.64, most are either $4.69 or $4.75 except the Cheveron down the street, they've hit $5.29 as is that one up on US60. Madness and greed.

Charlie, I agree with you, would love to serve on a jury. I haven't been on Jury duty since the 1960's. The few times I got called since then, I was excused because I was a small business owner, and about the time I retired, I hit the age limit. At 75, you can ask to be excused just because you're old, but I have never gotten a jury duty summons since the early 90's. I think I would enjoy doing jury duty, a nice diversion and a contribution to your community. Oh, and there's that $12 a day plus mileage stipend.

That's it for now, got things to do but not enough energy to do them. I'll just take them in smaller chunks starting with things that have to be done. Garbage pickup today, they used to pick up around 3:00 in the afternoon, but they're planning on going back to recycling and now they pick up around 7:00, so I best get the bins out there before I go to breakfast.

Y'all have a great day, stay safe, stay warm and stay happy....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-19-2023, 06:26 AM