The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yup, Saturday, got up, saw I didn't oversleep and went back to bed, got 9 1/2 hours in. Today is indeed the first day of fall and yes, we only hit 99 yesterday but the weather lady on TV says we'll be in the 100's all next week. We really must have made Mother Nature mad at us for whatever reason.

I might have mentioned that I got a bill for running though a toll booth somewhere in Washington state without paying. $3.20, but I did dispute it on their website, hadn't been in Washington in over 50 years and my truck has never been out of Arizona since I bought it new. I checked it the other day and by golly, I now owed $8.20 including late fees, but I could no longer dispute the charges, so I had to call them. I'll be darned if I'm going to pay for someone else's crime I don't care if it was only a dollar. Just a few minutes on hold, the nice lady asked me a few questions including my license plate, I said, "EZDAYS", she said, "the vehicle in question has EZDAYZ plates, not even yours". Charges dismissed.... I checked the website later and sure enough, I own nothing. I'm sure they're going to spend another few hundred to find the culprit.

That's my story for today, y'all have a great weekend, watch football, mow the lawn, sip pina coladas, whatever floats your boat. Have fun but stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-23-2023, 07:57 AM