The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening
       The last major east coast storm didn't get far enough west to drop some rain and we could use it. I am sorry for Tom and his project, I went through the same thing with water and flooding when we were building the hydro plant in Beaver Falls. I even missed my surprise 25th anniversary party due to water at the job sight. 

We went to the shelter to drop off some blankets yesterday and came home with a 9 month old Lab. She is so far beyond being good. She slept in a crate last night and the only sound she made was her tail hitting the sides when I went to check on her. She has instantly bonded with our male border collie. They had a wild morning playing in the yard and slept the remainder of the day. I doubt she has had much exercise for the last 4 months in the shelter.         

It's after 8PM  here  and I want to work in the train room but I think I will nap for a while. I can stay out there all night if I want to, and sometimes that works out well.

Nothing else going on so cheers everyone

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-23-2023, 06:21 PM