The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, ah, for just a gloomy day, haven't a clue what one looks like. Hit 106 yesterday, today supposedly will be our last 100+ day for a while. Yeah, they said that before.... We should be in the mid-80's by Sunday and staying there for a while. As for gas, we've passed the $5.00 mark, some stations nearby are $5.39, while up I-17 at Cordes Junction they're looking at $3.99. Tell me now how it costs a dollar less to haul a gallon of gas some 50+ miles up a freeway. Something's wrong and nobody is doing anything about it.

So much for that, got here early enough to catch a spammer. Usually, they register and dump their garbage at the same time. This one registered yesterday morning, and waited until a few hours ago to come back and post. I haven't a clue what he was selling but it was some long drawn out list of how great they are at doing whatever it is they do.... blah, blah, blah...

Y'all have a great day, play well, stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-28-2023, 06:41 AM