The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, needed to fill up yesterday, Costco was $4.65 and I debated was it worth driving three miles extra when some stations had dropped a dime or more. Went anyway and they already dropped again to $4.59. We are heading in the right direction but at a much slower pace than we went up. My cleaning lady just got back from Iowa and said she could not believe the difference in gas prices. I guess I shouldn't complain, I just looked at California prices, many stations are over $6.00, now this is the state where oil is imported, pumped out of the ground and refined before shipping it to other states, so one would think that gas there would be a lot cheaper.

That's about it, temps still around 100 for a while, but tolerable. No rain in the forecast in the foreseeable future. Got a clean house yesterday, now to do my part and do a few house chores on my own.

Y'all have a great day, do something that puts a smile on your face. For me, that would be creating something, anything. That's why I like model railroading, mostly the "model" part...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-05-2023, 06:15 AM