The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(10-05-2023, 05:43 PM)ezdays Wrote:
(10-05-2023, 04:55 PM)jim currie Wrote: hi all. again been sometime since i've posted , things are about the same had to transfer to casa Grandi VA to get to see a doctor as Yuma still don't have a primary care doctor for me. as far as modeling I've been trying to finish several dpm kits with modifications the S.C. Rodotum bag and sack need to make sign and it will be done to go 5 others that are nearing completion, have done some work on 4th level on layout. other than that been gimping about . one thing to ad  last week i got up about minight to get a drink nand low and behold there were a large pair of green eyes staring in to the back arizona room door , guess what iit was ?
Jim

Probably the worse thing we had staring back at us was a gila monster. Did not hang around long enough to see what color it's eyes were. In your case, I'm going to guess, mountain lion...
yep you got it don , from the  looks of its tracks its a yearling.that was kicked out by mama

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by jim currie - 10-05-2023, 07:17 PM