The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Rain and 50 degrees outside my window this morning. It may (or may not) get to the mid 50s. So far about a half inch of rain with lots more predicted by Sunday.

Pretty quiet day yesterday. I did a couple loads of laundry in anticipation of my trip this weekend. I'll be leaving here in the morning for the annual train show in Beatrice, NE. I'll be back on Monday. A little different this year. My buddy and his wife both have some kind of cough and have requested that I not stay with them so I have made reservations at a nearby motel. On the way home Monday I need to stop at my granddaughter's house to pick up something and then try to surprise a high school friend and his wife.

All stay safe.

Tom

And this is why I have my own rain gauge. The amount reported above was gathered from the NWS web site as it was raining quite heavily at the time. It has since let up so I went out to look. So far I have over an inch and a half with another couple inches predicted by Sunday.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-12-2023, 06:09 AM