The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

It's a partly cloudy 53 degrees in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. Supposed to get to the mid 60s again this afternoon with a chance of some sprinkles or light rain.

Yesterday turned out to be very productive for me. I got some boards painted for a project I'm working on, all the laundry caught up, and a couple of other minor jobs. Also had a decent swim at the gym. There was a guy a couple of lanes over who was either very important or tried to get people to think he was very important. He would swim a few laps and the check his phone. Text for a while and swim again. I never did get the leaves cleaned up as they were still too wet from all the rain over the weekend. I'll probably work on that today. Also need to make a Walmart run.

On the way to the gym I noticed one station had raised the price of gas to $3.29 so after the gym I went to Walmart/Murphy Oil and filled up before they raised their price. Murphy was at $3.09 so I got there in tome.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-18-2023, 04:18 AM