The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon
        It is good to hear from you Don. I am sorry you have had a rough time and I hope by now you have had some rest. I always heard chocolate was a great blood builder.
        I called to terminate my Comcast cable and of course they had lots of deals to offer me. The girl agent was very nice and very friendly. I won't have an early termination fee and I actually will get a refund for several days of service. When I was "offered" the deals (I did not want to hear them)  I told the young lady the problem was the price and I mentioned the deals that were only available when you called to quit. She was in full agreement with me. 

So far the new service is just as good as ever but 36 dollars a month cheaper and a few less wires running about. We can actually see the cell tower it comes from so I can't say how everyone else would do. 

I hope to do some train work tonight. Last night was not a good one for me so I took some Tylenol and went to bed at 8:30. 

I don't see gas prices continuing downward for much longer, I am concerned that the oil producers in the mid east may raise prices again. 

I wish everyone a good weekend
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-20-2023, 01:04 PM