The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a chilly 56 while we wait for the sun to pop up over the horizon. High today will be 77.

The wife and I had a good relaxing cruise vacation. We got to visit Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire. It was something we both needed. Our biggest issue was when American Airlines lost my wife’s wheelchair at Philadelphia International Airport. They did find it after we got a couple of supervisors involved. It still took them about a hour to get it back to us.

We have basically been unpacking and getting back into our routine. We were finally able to get my wife her monjaro after looking for it for the better part of a month. There is a nation wide shortage due to unscrupulous doctors prescribing it for weight loss, thus making difficult for people with diabetes to get the medication which is only authorized for diabetes patients.

I did try starting to speed match some locomotives, but I did not get too far.

This afternoon I have to go to the hospital to get an injection in my hip to hopefully ease the pain I have been experiencing.

This weekend we have some running to do to the grocery store, produce store, and to Kohl’s for an Amazon return. There is a suitcase full of dirty laundry to deal with. I may begin bringing in some of the outdoor stuff in preparation for winter. The issue there is the garage needs cleaning out and organizing.

I would like to get some locomotives speed matched so I can run a long trailer train. After that I have to decide what to work on next. I may start a new building for the city or layout some streets or do some ballasting.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-27-2023, 04:52 AM