The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning

Tom, I am glad you enjoyed the cruise even with a few glitches.  

Our friends from Texas stopped by for a couple hour visit yesterday. They brought their 2 collies and 2 Samoyeds so I gat a fix on my white dog syndrome. 
They were staying at Linda's cousins house in Toledo and made a 500 mile round trip to visit.  We really appreciate friends like them. Gary is a pilot and Linda is a retired CPA.

Tom the T mobile internet has the least equipment I have had yet. The gateway is all that is required. I no longer have any cables attached except for the USB scanners and back up hard drives.  I did the speed test this morning and I am very happy with it.     

Days, I sure hope you are feeling better.  We miss your morning posts. 

While looking for my daily photo post I hit the photos of one of the last daytime trains of the 2009 season. The pictures show the hoaky halloween decor that the little ones loved seeing from the train on the night trips. These were purposely not scary but we still had a few that were frightened, I did these for 14 years and had repeat folks every year. I am really feeling melancholy about the railroad. It was great while it lasted and I am glad I was long retired when it had to close. 

Time to have another coffee and perhaps I will work on the trains.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-27-2023, 07:11 AM