The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 53 and heading up to 71

I got the hip injection on Friday afternoon, and everything went smoothly. However, around midnight the anesthesia must have worn off because I felt pain like I had before the injection. I took a couple of Tylenol, and the pain did reside to the point where I could sleep. Saturday the hip was stiff with occasionally pain that went away quickly. Sunday was mostly pain free until I over did something. This morning I have some soreness and it is a little stiff.

Saturday I was able to run to PetSmart, the pharmacy, Kohl’s for a couple of Amazon returns, the grocery store, and get the car washed. All in all, it was a pretty good day. Sunday, I took it easy. I did a few light things around the house such as helping my wife with her harvesting of the herbs. I cleaned out the refrigerator and did some laundry. I did not carry the baskets, my daughter did that for me.

Since I could not stand for long periods of time, I was not able to speed match the locomotives as I had intended. I did, however, change the couplers for seven Rivarossi boxcars. I also spent time updating my computer inventory.

Today is the first day back to work since the hip injection. I am going to try to take it easy which should not be hard since almost nothing is going on at the site. I will see how I feel tonight as to what I try to accomplish around the house of with the trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-30-2023, 05:18 AM