The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning
        I had ordered some 1x2x8 from Home Depot on Saturday. They never notified me the order was ready so I called and it was. I had curbside pickup but even at that I had to wait 25 minutes for them to bring the order out. I am having trouble walking any distance that is why I choose curbside. I usually go to the Home Depot in another town but it is 5 miles farther away. I remember now why I usually drive the extra miles. Gas was 3.09. I put 10 gallon in the truck. I normally fill up but I am not driving the truck enough to use the gas fast enough. I remember when gas was .309 

I worked on a locomotive last night. It needed new truck side frames. The instructions say to remove the bottom clip before removing the side frames because it retains the side frames. The previous owner did not read the instructions and broke the pins that hold them on. I'm installing a decoder and should have it done this morning. 

We had frost last night and at get up time it was 31° with a high of 46° before dropping enough to snow on the kids tonight. 

Stay safe everyone, and Don, we are keeping you in our prayers. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-31-2023, 07:25 AM