The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a cold 31 this morning. We are expecting a high of 56. It is low tire pressure light season.

It seems lately I only get time to post on Fridays and most Mondays these days.

I have been taking it easy since I got the injection in my hip a week ago. I am having long periods of being pain free. However, if I over do it my hip reminds me. As a result, some chores have been piling up around the house and I hope to get to them this weekend. I did get some time last evening to organize some of my locomotives and put them in bins. I have been updating my inventory program.

This weekend I plan to get the Halloween decorations down and put them away. Finish the laundry from vacation and begin to tackle the regular pile. I also need to put the suitcases away. I need to begin winterizing the bond but since that involves being on my hands and knees that will depend on my hip letting me do so. We have errands to run like the grocery store, pharmacy, and produce store.

I want to continue to update the inventory program and organize the locomotives and putting them in bins. I have a few that do not fit in the boxes they came in and I need to figure out storage for them other than sitting on the layout. I have couplers to change out on some rolling stock and perhaps I can start a building kit.

I hope Don is feeling better.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-03-2023, 05:07 AM