The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is currently 47 on our way to a high of 58 with a bunch of sun.

We got almost all of the outside Halloween decorations down and packed away. There are some metal ones which I have to check to see which ones need repairs. I know at least four that require some soldering. We also got a start on the inside decorations and are about halfway through. Did some cleaning of the floors and some laundry. We ran to PetSmart and the grocery store.

I was able to speed match the three Bowser locomotives, two Reading C-630’s and an ALCO Demonstrator C-628. I then made up a 16-car trailer train. I discovered that some of the flat cars are not running smoothly. I will need to work on the trucks and the wheels some, so they travel more freely. I a sure if the flat cars were rolling more freely I could have had a longer train. I continued updating my inventory program.

Here is a video of the trailer train.
https://youtu.be/OHjg3w90TlA

Tonight, I hope to finish taking down the Halloween decorations.

Now that I finally ran the trailer train, I need to work on some of the cars to see if I can get them to move more freely. I might start a new structure for the layout or perhaps do some ballasting.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-06-2023, 08:47 AM