The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening
       Our car was scheduled for an oil change today. I had an appointment at 11:00. I had made it on line. I called at 9 and they had no record. They were supposed to call and verify and give me a price.  I set up an appointment and got a price. I can buy 5 quarts of synthetic oil and a filter for 30 bucks. They gave me a bargain  price of $119.00. Now having worked at a dealership I expect to pay more but in this instance I would think 80 dollars would be a money maker for them and of course they would have the chance to try to sell me something I didn't need.  The car has 28000 miles and will soon need new tires so I think it is time for a new set of wheels and it won't be a Kia. 

End of rant. I worked on my train shelves yesterday. My wife had some latex paint in a nice tan color so I used it to paint the shelf. It was the nicest paint I have ever used. It was like applying butter and I don't think I used a pint to paint 30 square feet of shelf

It is 43° and clear right now tomorrow will be 43° and clear. 

Cheers to all  Another weekend coming fast

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-09-2023, 06:59 PM