The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Happy Veterans Day, gang.

37 now going to 54 later on with 20+ mph winds.

More good news on the internet front. The white flags appeared in the yard yesterday indicating where the underground conduit will go. Hopefully the conduit will be installed in the next week. The furnace guy showed up and we talked over the problem. It seems in this particular furnace the lower (or smaller, I don't remember which) heat exchanger has holes that get plugged with something resulting in the furnace needing to be replaced so it's gonna be pricey next week. I can limp through the weekend as the weather will be quite mild (upper 50s to 60s) so I don't have to pay overtime/holiday rates. After he left I made a grocery run and then gathered up another bunch of leaves. Today I'll dispose of those. Also need to work with my neighbor. There's a tree from my yard rubbing on the roof of his house. We'll be trimming it back. Yes, I know it's not my legal responsibility be we've been neighbors for close on 30 years. It's what neighbors do.

Jim - thanks for the tip. I've struggle with muscles cramps all my life. I stay hydrated, watch my sodium and potassium levels, and still get them. I've been tested for blood clots and for a genetic tendency to blood clots and all are negative. It's just something I have to live with.

Gas has jumped 20 cents. Up to $2.97 yesterday when I was out.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-11-2023, 06:27 AM