The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening all
       It is dark and cloudy here and I am on the way to work in the train room. 

I decided to make some changes in the transportation around here so I have spent a lot of time on line yesterday and today. We have a 2018 Kia with 28000 miles on it and A 2010 Ford truck with 75000 miles on it.  I want to trade the car for a Ford Maverick and sell the truck. I went on line and got a great offer for the car and truck both and trade or cash didn't matter, (When you trade you only pay tax on the money difference in Ohio) and there was a 500 coupon to add to the value of my trade.  I called today to complete the deal but the truck I wanted was sold. I am looking at probably 6 months lead time to order one so I have decided to sell them the Kia which will be depreciating and keep the truck and trade it when the new one arrives. Not what I want to do but for us the best options. We really don't need to cars. I have had the truck 6 years and drove it 6000 miles. It still will bring a good price because it is in great shape too. 

I am glad you are feeling better Don and  I hope that continues to improve.

Tom, I have those leg cramps too. Only occasionally but boy can they pull you awaked in a hurry.  Mine do seem to be getting better. I take so many supplements I don't know what one is helping but for sure it isn't magnesium. 

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-11-2023, 07:29 PM