The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Blue

We have 41° and sun here with a high in the mid 50s predicted. 

I have more leaves to mulch  and there will be more drop so I will have to do it again when they fall. 

All 4 of the feral kittens have survived and are as big as their mom now. Mom and uncle Vinny are missing but these 4 have found a home. I am trying to discourage that. I had them spayed and had the vet give them the necessary shots at the time but they are not pets and never will be. They discover a hole in the soffit on the porch roof and have access to the attic. I had to order a right angle adapter for my power screw driver so I can put soffit there and I only have 4 inches to work.  It would have been easy when the house was built to just put soffit up but I guess the guy that built this place saved 5 bucks. 

I have to go pick up the tool and the material for that job today too. I may work on trains tonight. 

Don, my wife made heating pads with cloth bags full of dried rice. one minute in the microwave and they are ready for use and they conform well to the aching area. 

good day to everyone
       Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-12-2023, 09:11 AM