The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a cold 27 this morning. Our high will be 50.

It was a good and bad weekend. On the good side we got the Thanksgiving decorations put up. We did some house cleaning, and I started the laundry for the week.

On Saturday we took a trip to see Koziar’s Christmas Village in Bernville, PA which is northeast of Reading. It is an outdoor Christmas light display and was pretty impressive and fun. The trip was also a test for my wife as it was the first local excursion she has taken in many months and possibly a year or more. She used the wheelchair mainly but that was due to the crowd. She did walk around the stores and some of the indoor displays. On Sunday she went to Target with my daughter. She used the store provided scooter, but she is beginning to lose her fear of going out.

Sunday for me, however, was not a good day. I was helping my wife put some clothing away in the closet and apparently turned the wrong way and set off my hip. The pain was nasty, and I had to take it easy for the rest of the day. When they went to Target, I stayed home. No carrying laundry baskets or putting decoration bins back into the basement for me.

The only train stuff I got done was inputting some new rolling stock into my inventory program. I have finally decided I am going to work on another building for the downtown area.

Today I hope to get through the day with as little hip pain as possible. I will see what limitations I have when I get home this afternoon which will dictate what I do this evening. If I can I want to open and look at the parts for the Ashmore Hotel kit.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-13-2023, 06:35 AM