The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

32 and clear headed for the low 60ss for the next few days. About 10-15 degrees above average.

Pretty quiet day yesterday. Another batch of leaves have been evicted from the property. I'll be disposing of the evidence later this morning. Also need to make a couple of phone calls. One is to replace the furnace, the other is to call a tree trimming service. After looking at the tree in the back yard I realized there's no safe way to get a ladder in there. I'm really not in the mood for broken bones.

In other activities planned for today I need to replace the ethernet cables in the house. You know it's time to upgrade when the new router is smart enough to tell you the cables are old. All part of moving the house into the 21st Century (finally). Another project is to dispose of a couple of old monitors. All the running around town will be dependent on when the tree people and the furnace people will be here. Gonna be a pricey day.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-13-2023, 06:57 AM