The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Yeah, we were down for a few hours yesterday, we can't figure this out, nothing wrong with our software, so we're guessing that maybe it's a problem with the available bandwidth where someone else on the server is hogging it, we're not sure, but this we do know, if you get a "44" error and can't get onto Big Blue, wait a bit and come back because it always clears itself, usually withing minutes. Yesterday was unusual that we stayed down as long as we did.

Was suppose to rain, this big green thing on the weather map was headed our way from the west. Wound up with some rain down in the SE area, Tempe and Mesa, not much there either. A very slight chance today, a bit more on Saturday, but I don't give it much hope. Temps are still in the high 80's which no one is complaining about.

Gas is still dropping, not close to other parts of the country, but still we were at $5 a gal a few weeks ago, so we have Costco/Sam's at $3.45 here, if you're willing to drive down I-10, you can get gas for as low as $2.77.

One week before Thanksgiving in the US, so quick this year, it's like they left a few months off the calendar.

Take care my friends, have a fun and safe day today..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-16-2023, 06:42 AM