The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

50 going to the mid 60s with 30 mph winds. Yesterday was a truly superior day with a high of 64 and only very light breezes and lots of sunshine.

Because of the nice weather I spent a lot of time outside yesterday. Rounded up a small herd of leaves and then washed the car. Mid afternoon found me on the patio running the track cleaning car around the yard. I tried running the Afternoon Special passenger train but for whatever reason it kept derailing. Finally gave up on that and just enjoyed the weather while watching the fire in the fire pit.

I saw the crew in the neighborhood running conduit to houses for the new fiber optic network but didn't think they'd make it to my house. Surprisingly they showed up about 5 and worked til after 6 in the dark to get the conduit run to my house. Now it's just a matter of time til the next crew comes around to get me hooked up. In a related incident my current internet was having multiple internet failures throughout the afternoon and evening. Finally came back sometime overnight. Only project for today is to clean out the fire pit.

Gas was down to $2.89 yesterday.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-16-2023, 06:52 AM