The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 44 heading up to 67.

I am here a bit early this morning as we have a 7 AM concrete pour which means I have to be onsite at 5:30 AM.

I have been taking it easy this past week due to some pain in my hip. I have been staying away from any heavy lifting unless absolutely necessary. Unfortunately, that has meant that not much has gotten done around the house or with modeling. I did get some entries into my inventory program.

We have a bunch of outdoor stuff to do this weekend such as begin to take the outdoor furniture and put away in the garage clean out the garage, move the potted plants to their indoor winter locations, cover and put the heater in the pond. Inside there is laundry to catch up on and some cleaning to do. A run to the produce store, grocery store, and pharmacy are also need.

I finally bought some boxes to use to put away several locomotives that no longer fit in the boxes they came in such as several steam locomotives that once you connect the tenders. I don’t like disconnecting the wires from the tender to the locomotives to store them. There are a couple that I do not have the original boxes. I have some cars I can tune up. I want to start on the Ashmore Hotel kit. Maybe run some trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-17-2023, 05:21 AM