The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

29 now going to maybe 49 later on. Warm yet tomorrow and Monday then the temperature returns to more normal highs/lows for this time of year. Not looking forward to that.

I finally made it back to the gym yesterday. I've been taking time off from that to hopefully allow my shoulder to heal. No such luck. I guess the next step will be to see abut a massage.

The new network cables should arrive today. Now that the conduit is installed to the house the next step will be to actually bring the fiber cable from the driveway into the house. Really looking forward to it. I did get the area around the furnace cleaned out. New furnace to be installed Monday. I'll be glad when it's done. I don't sleep well when the house is too warm. I've had to leave the furnace at the daytime setting to keep it from cutting out, stopping for an hour, and other "undocumented features." The tree guys were here yesterday and got the tree trimmed back in about 20 minutes.

This morning I'll be headed to a basketball game for one of the great-grandsons. Drive for an hour, watch an hour long basketball game, drive for an hour. Game starts at noon so I could be rather hungry by the time I get back.

Gas was down to $2.85 yesterday afternoon.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-18-2023, 06:45 AM