The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people of Big Blue. I'm a bit skittish this morning, strange things going on outside. Looks like there's water falling from the sky. I thought at first that the sky was falling, so I had to Google it, and discovered they call that rain. Icon_e_surprised I hadn't seen it in so long, I forgot that can happen.  Worship 

Gas her down to $3.45 at Costco/Sam's, $3.59 the next closest here in Surprise, but $2.77 if you want to drive about 90 miles down I-10.

Got some house chores to catch up on, I'm still a lot slower than I was, still recovering, but it's taking more time than I like.

Tom, glad to see you finally get cable to your house. Make sure you note how it's run. When we got cable they ran it from the ally through the backyard, and we decided to dig a year later to plant something and you can guess what we cut.... Not quite as bad in another house where we hit the waterline, then the gas line with a truck-mounted non-forgiving drill rig.

Y'all have a great weekend, football maybe, I'm getting more and more disappointed in how the games are played now days, a little nap is more rewarding.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-18-2023, 07:39 AM