The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks.

It is 32 currently and going up to 51.

The weekend had good moments and bad. Saturday was the rough day. Things started out well. We got one of my wife’s coats dropped off at the dry cleaners. However, we should have taken the hint that it was going to go down hill by how people were driving in the parking lot. I saw close to a half dozen near misses. We then made it to the pharmacy where they had my wife’s medicine in stock. She is taking Mounjaro and it has been difficult to find since many doctors are prescribing it for weight loss which means the diabetics who the drug is approved for are having a hard time getting it. The last time it took us almost 3 weeks to get the medication. Next my daughter and I tried to get new phones as our lease was up. That was a total disaster. Issues with T-Moblie’s payment systems prevented us from trading in our old phones. We spent close to two hours there and came away with nothing. The day did end with a positive as we got a good dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. Our waiter remembered my wife from her days as a teacher’s assistant.

Sunday I spent at home. My wife and I empty all the pots from the front patio and winterized a few plants in the garden. I got laundry done but not as much as I had hoped.

I spent some time entering some rolling stock into my inventory program. I organized a pile of new passenger cars and rolling stock by putting the passenger cars in one pile and the rolling stock in another. I did not get around to boxing any of the locomotives sitting on the layout. Maybe I will this week.

No Black Friday shopping here unless it is online. For me it will be just another day at work.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-20-2023, 06:19 AM