The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 39 going to....cloudy and 39. Yep, not much change today. Maybe 50 tomorrow then more typical temperatures over the holiday weekend with highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s.

Big (and expensive) day for me yesterday. The new furnace is installed and running nicely. Two very nice guys did the install After lunch I headed for the gym but could only swim 4 laps before my shoulder gave out. I sat in the sauna for a while and that helped but that's only a temporary fix. I need to see about a massage therapist or possibly a chiropractor. As I was getting changed afterward I heard a noise behind me. When I turned around there at my feet was a pair of pliers that I had been using at home. Looks like I forgot to put them away when I was finished. Also got rid of the last of the leaves. After supper my daughter showed up, bringing the vegetables for Thursday. Had a brief chat with her before she had to dash off to get home and play games with some of her grandkids over the internet. Not much planned for me today. Maybe start my search for a massage therapist.

Gas price is a mixed message. One station had it for $2.79. The station directly across the street was showing $2.99. Guess which one wants to gouge customers for the holiday.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-21-2023, 05:57 AM