The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I haven't been out yet, but I'm expecting the line to get into Walmart to be close to my house, and the closest store is two miles away. I'm sure folks are lined up at Costco and other stores that don't open yet for a few hours. They should call today, "Madness Friday".

Had a decent Thanksgiving, I hope you all did. Ate turkey and dressing, the easiest thing to make and am left with lots of leftover. Need to get most of it into the freezer, but my vacuum bag maker is not making vacuum bags, so that's in my list. Pat's coming over early so first on his list is to brine the turkey for tomorrow, first on my list is to get the Christmas tree up while he's here. Next is to fix that machine that's not that old. I cleaned the gaskets and now there's a leak somewhere.

Yeah, there is a lot of football today and tomorrow, Arizona State has had a wretched season, but can play spoiler if the beat the U of Arizona tomorrow, our mortal enemy.

Have a great day, be really careful if you go out shopping, those guys can get vicious when they see something on sale.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-24-2023, 06:30 AM