The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Howdy gang
       I had a great Thanksgiving. We went to our second oldest sons for turkey and all the trimmings. even had a chocolate pie that was great and I did not overeat. 

I turned the outside water off and drained the lines. A bit late but the weather has really been warm so no need until now. Snow is in the long range forecast. 

I have been scanning the remainder of my mothers pictures. Many are from the 40's and are in good shape. ai intend to make disks for all of the family and include all of the current photos I have family related then I intend to donate all of the photos to the historical society along with a disk.  The time consuming part is dating and putting names in the file name so they can be found quickly with a search.  I need a program that I can change the canvas size to make room for bottom captioning. I have a program that will put the file name on the photo and if that is visible a slide show would be self descriptive.

I fine tuned the  sound in the FP45.  I was having some problems but I realized I had too many locomotives in the power district I was testing it in and the breaker was opening the circuit.  Time to remove a few more from the layout now I have more shelf space.

I also built 4 more blue box 38 ton hoppers.  I have been drilling and tapping and installing screws for the couplers as I go so I don't have to look for the clips when they come apart.   

Happy weekend. Glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-24-2023, 10:17 PM