The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, work up like it was a weekday, realized my error and went back to sleep for another hour+. Always nice when that happens.

Not much going on, I must have had 100 "black Friday sale" emails, I don't mind hearing from some of these folks normally, but this was really getting annoying. I had breakfast yesterday with our Monday/Friday group, went home and stayed there all day. I can't tell you how bad it was out there, and I really didn't care. I'm sure there's more than enough left for me to go shopping next week if I think I need something.

Was suppose to rain last night and this morning, nope, not a drop. Next scheduled rain is a week from today.

That's it, have a fine and safe weekend, hope your teams win if that's important to you, Arizona State plays U of Arizona today, it's early enough that I can watch it. Usually they play at night and I'm ready to go to sleep by then. Take care and enjoy the day,
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-25-2023, 10:00 AM