The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, I agree with Jim, when it gets down below the 60's, it's chilly and jacket weather, but we'll trade that any day for those wretched 115 days. I have a friend originally from PA, came to breakfast this morning in shorts and T-shirt. We can easily ID the snowbirds that way.

Watched a bit of football over the weekend, Arizona State went down in flames, Arizona Cardinals were even worse. I'm betting they won't blame their multi-million dollar players, (in the case of the Cardinals), but out goes the two new coaches. Just a hunch. But not to worry, they'll walk away with a huge severance check. They cycle through coaches and buy out their contracts, but keep a roster of rich but bumbling players. I frankly don't care, I have nothing to gain whether they win or lose.

Was going to buy something off the Internet from Walmart, "cyber Monday deal", yesterday it was $229, today is Cyber Monday and the price is now $259. One needs to be aware of scams, but Walmart?

Take care, have a nice and peaceful day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-27-2023, 10:26 AM