The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Jim and Don, you'll love it here. The morning started out at a lovely 5 and has since warmed up to a positively balmy (or is that as our British friends would say, barmy) 7. High for today is guessed to be in the mid 30s.

Quiet day yesterday. I checked on a prescription that was supposed to be sent to my local pharmacy. Seems they sent it to the wrong one. All is resolved. I did pick up a few groceries while i was out. Late afternoon I wound up going to a basketball game for one of the great-grandsons. Also got the rest of the boards stained for the park bench that sits outside my back door. Next week after all the volatile chemicals have dissipated I'll start varnishing them. Once that is done I will put angle iron under the seat boards. Seems some of my family have put some stress on the boards. Plenty of time for everything to cure before I put it back outside. With the warmer weather predicted for tomorrow (mid 40s) I will put the summer toys away and get the winter toys out. Also need to service my snow blower for the season.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-28-2023, 08:51 AM