The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a raw 32 with a high of 37 with a chance of snow showers. Wind is pushing the wind chill into the low 20’s.

This was the job site about 8:45 this morning. As you can see we had a snow squall push through.
[Image: vpOLGRU.jpg]

Once the sun came out the snow disappeared but not the cold wind.

I got home later than I planned yesterday. First off the subcontractor worked later than expected. I then had to deal with an incompetent and/or lazy pharmacist who kept telling me that my wife’s allergist did not send in a prescription. After persisting with her for about 30 minutes I finally got her to look at her faxes and lo and behold there were three prescriptions for the same medication with the first being sent at 10 AM and the last at 5 PM. This pharmacist went the entire day not checking for prescriptions sent by fax. She is not a regular pharmacist. She fills in for the regular pharmacists who are awesome and why we drive several miles out of our way to got there. Both have probably saved my wife several trips to the ER or worse by tracking down needed medication or finding substitutes.

I then had to go to PetSmart, and the grocery store. When I got home, I took a shower and ate. By then it was nearly 8 PM. I took a couple of bins of Thanksgiving decorations down to the basement and threw some clothing in the dryer. Before I knew it was bed time. As a result no modeling was done.

Tonight I hope to do some modeling after I start with the outdoor Christmas decorations.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-28-2023, 10:24 AM