The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
       49° in the derailment capital of the world.  More folks have been arrested for defrauding NS out of evacuation funds. Some people that don't live here and never have have turned in claims for up to 20 thousand dollars. 

I worked on a couple more passenger cars and installed the capacitors for the flicker free lighting.  I also got a bunch of seated people from ebay for bottom basement prices and they only required amputations at the ankles for the most part so they would fit on the low seats in the car interiors.     

I have some more 34 foot 2 bay hoppers to assemble and if I get warm enough weather I have some undecorated box cars and refers I want to paint so I can make some more KJR cars and I have transfers for Olde Frothingslosh Beer refers that I would like to do before Christmas. 

I found a 60 amp DC circuit breaker and it was delivered Friday. I am adding a DC terminal to the motorhome for some other accessories, mainly the diesel fuel heater I am installing. I am going to try to finish that today. 

We may have to go to Youngstown to pick up some meat for the freezer. There is a market in Boardman that has all Ohio raised meats and their prices are very competitive.  It is owned by the Rulli Brothers and if it is Italian and they don't have it, it really isn't Italian.  If I am lucky my daughter will go with my wife so I can stay home. 

Tom FF, I am envious of you being able to watch the kids play their sports.  I am afraid to go anywhere where I can't be sure to have access to a rest room in a hurry. I am very glad that they post to facebook so I can enjoy from the comforts of home.  

OK folks, relax, take a deep breath, be thankful you are alive, and hug your loved ones. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-04-2023, 11:15 AM