The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I missed posting yesterday, the battery went out in my truck, spent four hours at the Post Office until a tow arrived to take me about a half-mile to an auto service shop I use. What a morning that was. Glad that happened yesterday and not Thursday when we'll be out in the desert target shooting and no one else is around.

Mikey will understand soon what we're talking about, the amount of free time you have when you're retired seems to be compressed. You barely finish brushing your teeth in the morning and it's lunch time already. Go out to the store and it's bedtime before you get back... The one big perk though is that you can go to Walmart and Costco when most other folks are working. Well, except here where I think 90% of the population is retired. I am surrounded by retirement communities and it's a battle to find a decent parking spot at any store anytime.

Yesterday we hit 82, a new record for that date, today should be about the same. As for gas, Costco/Sam's both at $3.05. I need to fill up before it drops more.

Take care, stay safe and enjoy the day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-06-2023, 06:09 AM