The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 32 with heavy rain that has been changing over to snow for the last hour or so. High today will be 46.

Had a fairly productive weekend. I got all but one of the outdoor Christmas decorations out. My wife and daughter finished the inside decorations. I finished some laundry. My wife and I ran a bunch of errands on Saturday such as Amazon returns to Kohls and drop a package off at UPS. We went to the local hardware store where I picked up the items, I needed so I finish the outside decorations. We got the car washed and stopped at PetSmart. Lastly we had a good filling dinner at Crackle Barrel where the wife got some more decorations. Sunday was an indoor day with the rain. We got some chores done including some laundry.

I continued entering some new tank cars into the inventory program. I began working on the Ashmore Hotel. I opened the box and looked over the pieces. I cleaned the wall sections of any spurs and flashing. I then sprayed them with Dullcoat in anticipation of painting mortar lines and details.

Everything is dependent on when the rain/snow stops. I will take a trip up the jib sight in an hour and see how bad the flooding is or is not. Tonight I will have to fix any outdoor decorations that got blown over in the storm. I will continue to enter tank cars into inventory and work on the Ashmore Hotel.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-11-2023, 06:34 AM