The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, temps here are mild compared to other places. Right now it's still in the low 40's but should get into the 70's later on. NWS reports the snow pack in Phoenix is at 0 with no new snow in the immediate forecast. Icon_rolleyes We will be logging in a miserable year for rain, so far less than 3.5" and the year's almost over.

Wanted a stand for a new TV, Pat ordered one for $40 on Amazon Saturday just before 5:00, it showed up around 10:00. I saw a trivia quiz about how much profit Amazon makes in a day. The answer was based on last year’s numbers, Amazon made $616,438,356.16 in profit every single day. Their gross revenue is around $1.29 billion each day at what looks like 50% gross profit. It's hard to fathom these numbers but that's what they say they do. Also, Amazon owns 384 million square feet of storage globally. You wonder with all that space, how can they find a small box and deliver it five hours after it was ordered. Talk about efficiency.

Well, got to go set that TV up now that I have the base. Nothing else on the schedule until Saturday when I go target shooting with one or both my sons.

Take care, enjoy the day and stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-11-2023, 09:19 AM