The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Afternoon All. Well nothing really much going on today other than we are baking cookies. We have to run to the store to get a few more items and then everyone should have something for Christmas. It is a decent day outside today but come next week it looks like we might get some snow but not enough to cover the ground for the holiday. Last night though was a different story, I had taken the Conrail SW9 completely apart and started to paint the frame all black and also got the top of the cab painted black. I do need to remove the decals off the engine hood and cab so that I can start painting those the proper colors of black and yellow. I am also on the search for a SW9 frame for the engine shell. One that is powered would be better than having a dummy engine but if I have to have a dummy, it would be ok.

Later toinght it will consist of taking apart a steam engine to see why it has stopped running. I'm hoping it is an easy fix ( yeah not in this hobby ) and get it back on the tracks. I do however have to get to the hobby shop to get more knuckle couplers so I can finish updating all the couplers. Hope everyone is having a good day today. Take Care Everyone.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 12-16-2023, 03:04 PM