The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Well a very early good morning everyone. After a couple of hours I managed to get the engine up and running again. Had go rerun a couple of wires and add a new light to the front end. Now it is all set up and running under the tree. I did get a few cars couplers changed over. Now for later today, it will be getting my girlfriends Conrail GP40 #3091 back up and running. This is yet another simple fix as it is just reattaching the wires back up. Some minor repairs are to be needed attended to on the shell along with some paint to get it correct. 

Below is going to be a project for over this winter. Yes I might be hung out to dry with the CN fans here but it was the only one the local hobby shop had. I know the C&I didn't have a calf units on their roster but it's going to be a what if they did. So it will be stripped of it's paint and then will be painted in the classic black over yellow. It will be an unpowered unit for right now. All the workings are there to hook it up for it to be powered but right now with having an older power pack it does get difficult to run more than two-three engines at a time. 

We did however get some snow and it doesn't look like it is going to stop until sometime tomorrow. Nope Gas is still sitting at $3.25 ( lowest ) and now the highest is about $3.49. The kids are getting more and more excited as it is now 6 days until the jolly man makes his once a year appearance. Hope everyone has a great day today. Take Care All.  Icon_cool

Attached Files Image(s)

Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 12-19-2023, 12:18 AM